About Me

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Graduation Speech


Well this is it, we’ve made it. Our time in middle school is coming to an end, as soon as we turn around and see the new chapter of our lives that is ready to be opened. We’ll look back at all the memories that we had from kindergarten to 8th grade. Perhaps they weren’t all good memories but everything that we’ve been through and the way we faced the obstacles is what makes us who we are. Our teachers have prepared us for high school so we’ll be able to face and pass the obstacles that come in our way in high school. Middle school has gone by fast, I’ll admit that as years went by here I always said,”I can’t wait until summer comes because then we leave school” but then now I realize that this time when summer comes we won’t return to the same school. I know I’ll really miss the teachers here, and I hope that I have awesome teachers in high school just like I did in Golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment